How We're Adapting to Help Prevent the Spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Finding an Apartment HomeWe are still here to help you find the perfect home and serve our residents, but as the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation has evolved, we have made changes to our business practices based on the latest public health recommendations:
- Our office remains open but with limited face-to-face interaction for the well-being of our staff and residents, future or current.
- We invite you to use our website to explore our community virtually. We're also creating video tours, which you can find as we add them here under the Videos tab.
- You may also call or email our leasing office to set up a virtual visit with one of our leasing professionals.
- We are arranging "self" tours. This means we limit your interaction to one leasing professional with appropriate social distancing, masks, and time for you to "self tour" the home.
- We will sanitize all handles prior to touring and also turn on lights to minimize the surfaces you have to touch.
Thank you for your understanding as we help protect our team, our community, and future residents!